Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nana's Visit!

My mom came to visit/babysit last week while Pat and I went to a concert and a wedding. It was nice to have her here...and the kids loved it! Kami was really excited about taking Nana to the aquarium. All of us had a great time and both kids were very well behaved. Pat and I were able to go to Denver for a Rodrigo y Gabriela concert with some friends (which was AWESOME) and to a wedding in Meeker the next weekend. The wedding was great, the weather couldn't have been better. It was an outdoor ceremony and the fall colors were gorgeous! The reception was a lot of fun...I don't think I've danced that much since the last wedding I was at and that was a couple years ago! On the way home, I was able to see a good high school friend I haven't seen in 15 years. It was great to catch up and I'm hoping to see her again soon.

Our next adventures include a trip to Iowa for Kami and I (she's really excited about flying), a birthday party for both kids (joint, of course), both families coming out for the kiddo's birthdays and trick or treating. What a busy month we've got going on!
Brennan trying to dive off Nana's lap.
Kami playing in a big TV box.
Kami checking out the fish at the aquarium.
Check out the sea turtles!
Nana and Brennan checking out the fish! Brennan loves the stroller...as long as you are moving!
Kami watching the archer fish feeding (they spit at the bugs to make them fall into the water, so if you hold the crickets in your hand, they will spit at you).
I can't remember what these are.
Brennan loved the fish!
Kami was too scared to feed the stingray's, so I had to do it!
Here's Kami excited about getting her face painted (note she's only had it done by hand).
Here's Kami getting freaked out by the airbrush. Needless to say, she didn't get her face painted.
Look closely and you'll see Kami's face in the diving mask.

1 comment:

spoonerbyrd said...

Shout out to grandma! I just love your mom, Amy! Or should I say my Aunt Dianna?!