I can't believe Brennan is almost a year old already. Time really does fly by faster when you have more that one child. I suspect it'll only fly by faster as they get older and have more activities. Brennan is at such a fun age right now. He loves to explore and play with all the toys. He's really good about playing by himself for awhile, but will always come back for some attention. He can say Mama, Dada and sign the word "more" (I'm still debating on whether or not he REALLY knows what those mean). Brennan is close to walking on his own, although he prefers to walk with assistance albeit adult hands to hold or furniture to walk along. He's figured out how to climb up and down the stairs but, at this point, will only do it if he's following someone. We are also waiting for teeth numbers 5 and 6 to pop through (they are SO close).
My neighbor was gracious enough to help me with my front yard. When we first landscaped, the flowers and plants we planted were very few. She accompanied me to the greenhouse, helped me pick out what I needed and then came over to help me plant them before it got too cold (I don't have a green thumb, so it was nice to have help). We were able to move a few older plants around and get the majority of the new plants planted. The rest Kami helped me with. She had a great time, until she got cold and went inside. I only have 3 grasses left to plant, and a bunch of bulbs, then I am done. I can't wait to see what they will look like as they all start to bloom next spring.
1 comment:
Hat & gloves...oh goodness. I guess we'll be in for a shock when we get to Colorado! It hasn't been too bad here in Lincoln - 60s.
Post a Comment