Monday, January 12, 2009

Big Update!

This is a short entry, but I wanted to update my goals since I haven't in a couple of weeks. I have lost another 3 lbs and only have 4 to go to meet my goal of 15 lbs by the end of January. I also had my body fat tested and I've lost 2.5 %. Seeing numbers like those motivate me more to keep going. I know it won't be long until I've reached my ultimate goal.

I have a friend and her daughter visiting for a few days, so I'll post another entry with some pictures later this week. I hope everyone is having a great start to their week.

2 comments:

KariAnne said...

Congrats! Keep up the awesome work! Wish i was that motivated! I lost it at the club begins again on Monday.

Dan and Sherrell said...

Good Job Amy!!! That is impressive !! Can't wait to see youg guys!