Friday, November 28, 2008

1 month old and already smiling.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We were able to spend it with our good friends the Beck's and Curtis's and had a wonderful time. Everybody went to bed with a full stomach:)

Thanksgiving also happened to be Brennan's 1 month birthday. I can't believe he's been here that long already. Where does the time go? As I was taking his picture yesterday, I was able to get him to smile. He then proceeded to do it a few more times during the day, and has even smiled for me today. All I can say is, what a cutie! I feel very blessed and thankful to have such a wonderful family.


I might be little, but I am big trouble!
Brennan's first smile! Priceless!

Look at me sitting up like a big boy.


We went up to Rocky Mountain National Park last weekend and found some snow. Kami had a blast playing outside, although it was super cold.

Here's my family (I am behind the camera).





4 comments:

YT said...

Your children are extremely adorable:)

Dan and Sherrell said...

Brennan's smile is so cute! We had a such a great time with you last week.
Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Dan, Sherrell, & Makenna

Blomquist Blog said...

How very cute Amy! It looks like Brennan is settling into the family nicely. Kami is always adorable and even more so bundled up! Here's wishing you a magic Christmas season. Kami is at a fun age, but it even gets better as they get older and understand a little bit more!

Love,

Debbie

spoonerbyrd said...

of course you are behind the camera, you're the mom! we have tons of pictures of bryan with the kids and like 10 of me.