Monday, October 20, 2008

Well on my way to birth!

I thought I'd post some pictures and give an update. Kami got a very comfy chair from Grandma for her birthday. She loves to sit in it all the time. We got some pictures of her posing for the camera. Yesterday we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. There were also a bunch of farm animals, which I think she enjoyed more than the pumpkins. Needless to say, I was the one who picked out the pumpkins. Oh well, maybe she'll be more into it next year:)

I had my midwife appointment today, and I got some great news. I am dilated 2 cm and am 50% effaced. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! It's nice to know that I am already on my way. I have a massage appointment on Thursday, so I am going to have her massage my feet and ankles to see if we can get labor started (the therapist has an 87% success rate). I'm going into it with an open mind, so if things don't work out I'll be prepared. So keep checking back. Maybe I'll have a baby update sooner than later.


Cheese! I love my new chair!
Just relaxing!
Look at the cow, Dada!
These pumpkins are pretty cool, but I like the animals better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome chair!!!

Now I think I picked Halloween Oct 31 for your due date so no cheating on making him/her come early. Just kidding...

We're anxiously awaiting a phone call or blog update with the birth of baby Coen #2. :)

Lisa

Wier Family said...

What a cute little girl!
Thinking of you guys often.

Blomquist Blog said...

Wow! Could Kami be any cuter?! I love the pics of her posing in her chair! What a ham!

Great news about baby #2. I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys. Take care and I can't wait to hear what you have. Good luck and best wishes for a happy and healthy birth!

Love,

Debbie