Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hard part of pregnancy!

I am now in, what I consider, one of the hardest parts of pregnancy. I am 33 weeks today so I'm almost finished, but not quite. It has become increasingly harder to do the most mundane things such as shaving, putting on lotion, putting my socks and shoes on to go to the gym (my non-pregnant friends, do not take these things for granted:)) If I drop something on the floor, it takes me forever to pick it up only to drop it again. Luckily, Kami can help me with that if she's close by:) I do believe this baby will be longer than Kami. Last night, it felt as if a foot were caught in my ribs. The only semi-comfortable position I could find was completely reclined. The good news, the baby has flipped into a head first position, so he/she is getting ready to meet the world. Even though I started with a little complaining, things are going well and I am getting super excited to meet this little one. That day will be here before I know it. Now comes the tasks of getting the nursery ready and finding people who would be willing to watch Kami in case no family is here when I go into labor. That part I worry about!

1 comment:

The Baete's said...

Hang in there Amy! It will all be worth it, as you know, once that little miracle takes it's first breath. You're in our thoughts.

The Baete's