
Since we've moved to Colorado, I've either been pregnant, nursing or taking care of kids and haven't been able to ski much. This year has been my year. I've skied quite a bit and realized how much I miss it. I didn't have much confidence when the season started, but with a little push from Pat and my friends, I've got it back and have tackled some crazy stuff. I don't know why, but I love this sign...it made me laugh when I saw it (it's on the Mary Jane side of Winter Park). It's a long exhausting mogul filled run, but I am very proud to say that I can do it! Skiing quite a bit at Mary Jane has left me feeling very comfortable with moguls, and with anything you put in front of me. The only thing I won't try, is skiing off a cliff...that's where I draw the line:)
No comments:
Post a Comment